CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Terrific Twos

OK call my weird, but I love two year olds - I think they're hilarious! They are so transparent, think (and say) the funniest things - Scott calls Bonnie a "toy" because she's so much fun.
Well, recently she's been fascinated by the potty. Thankfully, going potty is going well, she's just fascinated by the different ways people in our house use the potty (having 2 older brothers). Everytime she goes potty, she puts up the seat and says "This is a boy potty." Then she puts down the seat and says "And this is a girl potty."
Today I surprised her in the midst of trying to go "boy potty". The seat was up and she was sidling up to the potty when I found her. Sorry, no pictures! Don't want to encourage that, but it sure made me laugh (after she was gone, of course!).

0 comments: