CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

I Can't Clean Because it's TOO Messy!!!

Friday is supposed to be my cleaning day - you know, vaccuum, dust, bathrooms, blah, blah, blah. Today at lunch I asked Scott - how was I going to get my cleaning done when everything is sooo messy?!? He laughed and told me I had to put that on the blog site!

How can you vaccuum when there are toys and books on the floor? How do you mop when your 8 mo. old has scattered Cheerios far and wide? etc. etc. etc. Makes perfect sense to me. Maybe it's just a housewife thing ;-)...

On a totally different subject, Scott and I watched "Stranger than Fiction" last Friday night. Pretty good flick - we enjoyed it. Anyway, it made me realize that we have a similar (although much less dramatic) situation in our own home. Ellie narrates her own (usually imaginary, and usually Little House on the Prairie) life continually! I always hear her saying to herself (and I have no idea how you should puctuate all this!) ," And Ma said "Come, Laura, it's time to make your bed", and so Laura ran off to make her bed quickly", as she runs off to make her bed. Or else she'll say to Bonnie, " "Let's go outside, Carrie" said Laura to Carrie". Maybe it makes life more interesting - poor middle child ;-).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean- I used a baby wipe to clean the bathroom sink this morning:)

Hey, I have a blog- embarrasingly enough I haven't updated for months- as we do not have internet at home for now.