CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

FINALLY, Fall!





Today we all enjoyed being outside - for the first time in a while! It's been SO HOT that we've all been indoors (at least, I have) for a while now, especially since the pool closed.
But today was gorgeous! So after school and piano lessons, we had a nice playtime. The picture of the ornery hombre (Nathan) was taken a couple of weeks ago. I thought it best not to try to wear a back pack with a broken collarbone. I know, what a paranoid mother :-)!
Our church had Susan Hunt to speak this weekend and she was EXCELLENT. What a great reminder it was to me of so many truths of the Lord's design for us as women! It was challenging in many ways - to see my behind the scenes labors as a wife and mother as contributing to the furtherance of God's Kingdom. I KNOW that's true, but it's easy to forget during the details of living.
And again to be reminded of God's power at work in us to do what He calls us to do - I feel my weaknesses so accutely.
Anyway, a blessed time of fellowship and instruction from a Godly older woman - a treat, in other words!!!!

0 comments: