CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Night of the Year!

Anyone else excited about an extra hour of sleep?!? I can't decide which way is better to consider it: "wow, I get to sleep an extra hour in the morning!" or "Alright, it's not REALLY 11:00, it's only 10:00 - I'm getting to bed right on time!" - HA! Oh well, either way, I consider it thrilling and post-worthy. Y'all enjoy, now!

I just hope the kids enjoy it as much as their parents are planning to...

2 comments:

Jonesey said...

So how was that extra hour ;)

Good news, you get one again next weekend!

You probly needed it!

Bonnie said...

Hey Julie i saw one of your comments on Moriah's blog and i thought i would send you a little comment and bookmark your blog and so i can keep up with every thing you guys are up to! I have a blog but i am not very good at this stuff ;)http://bonnieskogen-bonnie.blogspot.com/
luv ya!