CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

HELP! I've crawled in and I can't crawl out!!!



Seth is now very mobile. I think I'm still in a little bit of denial. I often leave him on the floor in the toy room to play and forget he's there while I go off to make lunch, etc. A new, but now regular occurence is for one of the other children to come rushing in with the cry that "Seth needs you, Mom!". Here's what I found yesterday!

Poor guy, he'd crawled into the bottom of the exersaucer to retrieve a toy, but he couldn't figure out how to get out again. Very traumatic for him, but I had to capture it on digital (since you can't say film anymore)!

And here's just a cute picture of Ellie belle (can't figure out how to turn it - sorry!), since she got left out of my last post by accident...

0 comments: